- Virtually Maintenance-free
- Beautiful Appearance
- Very Cost Effective
- Extremely Durable
- Superior Traction
- Seals Small Cracks and Imperfections
- Excellent Weather Proofing
- Gives New Life to Weathered Surfaces
- Protects Underlying Pavement from Oxidation, Aging and Traffic Wear
- Maintenance: Tar and chip is relatively maintenance free. It requires no sealing and fewer repairs than asphalt.
- Traction: The rough surface of a tar and chip driveway provides extra grip to shoe and tire treads in wet or snowy weather.
- Cost: Tar and chip costs less to install than asphalt.
- Durability: A tar and chip driveway will last longer than an "equivalent" blacktop driveway.
Keystone Tar & Chip Paving LLC in Westerville, OH specializing in commercial and residential tar and chip construction. Whether you’re laying a private road or driveway, we can satisfy all your paving needs.
Call Keystone Tar & Chip Paving LLC in Westerville, OH today for an estimate from our team of tar and chip experts. Whether you’re envisioning a grand project or need repairs, we can help you realize your goals.